As Americans elect a new president, we will forward an agenda that promotes American interests – helping policy makers, researchers, and activists confront our opponents. Our influence is evident, based on the millions who follow our work online, in the news, and on social media.
- ISIS – Our Jihad Intel project helps police identify jihadists before they act. Fellow Aymenn Al-Tamimihas become the go-to source for intelligence and translations about jihadis in Syria and Iraq.
- Europe‘s illegal immigrants – In addition to our intellectual output (for example, by fellow Raymond Ibrahim and me), we privately counsel some of the leading anti-immigrant parties in an effort to make them more responsible and moderate.
- On campus – We counter the anti-Israel boycott movement (BDS) by researching both pro– and anti-BDS university faculty, monitoring their activities, and making analyses by our experts available to the anti-BDS alliance.
- Israel – We work to change the U.S. position toward UNRWA’s loose definition of “Palestine refugee,” which both delegitimizes Israel and perpetuates conflict.
- Iran – Our Legal Project funded the legal case that culminated in the U.S. Federal Court of Appealsupholding a $183,000 sanction penalty imposed on Iran’s unofficial American lobby, the National Iranian American Council. Gregg Roman successfully challenged Nitin Chadda, director of the Iran Desk at the National Security Council, on the merits of the nuclear deal.
- Turkey – My anti-Erdoğan writings “have come to dominate the entire spectrum of political commentary on Turkish affairs,” according to a pro-Erdoğan newspaper in Turkey.
Your support allows us to engage in these and many other activities, always with an eye toward American interests.
I look forward to thanking you for your support.
_ _ _ _ _
Donating is most easily done at the Forum website by clicking here. Payment options, which also are provided directly below, include credit card, PayPal, personal check and stock donation. Should you have questions about contributions to the Middle East Forum, please contact Dianne Herbert, at Herbert@MEForum.org or 215-546-5406 ext. 106.
The IRS has granted the Forum 501(c)3 status, meaning that donations are tax deductible within the United States. The Forum participates in the Combined Federal Campaign, available to Federal workers. Donations through the United Way’s Donor Choice Program should use MEF’s Agency Code: 52445.